Monday, January 07, 2002

07 Jan 2002

For some reason, I keep wanting to update this site. I'm actually doing this more often than studying for the board, studying game development, studying Japanese or writing anything else. I wonder why? Anyway, I added a humor page and a special "Who Am I?" page. Check 'em out. Also the Anime ROMs site should be fully operational by now.

So I went and saw Lord of the Rings last Friday. As everyone expected, it was an excellent movie, and the theater was jam packed. We had to use all our mighty skills to get seats. Even my first brother, who doesn't normally watch movies, enjoyed it and said it was great. My only complaint is that the movie is too long! I mean, I know Tolkien created a huge world and all, but did they really have to show the party traveling through numerous forests, mountains and snow without advancing the plot? That's one of the reasons I didn't get to finish the book, I felt the plot dragged along in favor of the lengthy descriptions. The movie does this too, but to a lesser extent.

No comments: