Sunday, November 09, 2003

Revolutions

So I saw Matrix: Revolutions last Friday. Nice movie, entertaining to watch, but it's not as deep as you'd expect, and the Matrix trilogy really ends not with a bang but with a whisper. I like this review, it analyzes things very well.




I feel like quitting Warcraft III for a while -- maybe a couple of weeks. I'm not really getting any better at it, and I'm a bit bored with it now. Maybe the patch will help things. Or maybe I'm just being moddy again. I really want to play more games, but there's never enought ime.




Square has a flash-based FXX-2 site up. I like the voice samples they have available. I think I'll like this game.




I don't know why I bothered, but I signed up for nanowrimo again. I have like half a novel's worth of plot running around in my head. Whether I find the time to commit it to something printable is another matter entirely.



No comments: