Monday, May 23, 2005

Hypertension

Yeah, so I guess I'm hypertensive. I get dizzy occasionally, and today I decided to pass by the Clinic to consult about it. My BP reading was a 150/110! The highest reading I've had, ever. I hope it's not too serious though. Will find out soon.

I don't really mind not being 100% healthy, and taking maintenance medicine could hurt a bit in the pocket (although I don't care much for money) What I don't like about not being healthy is the diet. How can I do without my wonderful salty spam?

2 comments:

btflpenguin said...

oh no! is this yet another indication of our progressing years?!
good luck with the low salt and take care of yourself.

a said...

No, it's probably just me and my unhealthy lifestyle. :p

hay...I'm sure I'll beat this thing, since I'm invincible or something. But I'd have to eat a lot of veggies to do it. :(