I also cleaned up some of the global files that were being accessed from fateback, since I will eventually drop that host completely. Right now, the external files used by this site are hsoted on my geocities account (which I should also organize/clean up in some way.)
For the curious, this site is maintained in several layers:
- the blogger template - ideally, I shouldn't have to change this too often
- an external stylesheet - ideally, if I want to make changes to layout, I just adjust this one
A while back I was also wondering if it was viable to use XSL transformations for a blogger blog...but I'm too lazy to try to figure it out now.