Friday, January 02, 2004

Random Tidbits

* Seeing as how Cheese (the machine I bought in March) broke down for the umpteenth time, I finally decided to buy a second computer, and went out and bought a new machine (code-name: Barbecue) the day before Christmas. Spent less than I had expected, but the machine is pretty decent, except my video card is a measly 64Mb GeForce2. I'll probably post the specs later.
* Finished Final Fantasy X-2, at 67% story completion (Yeah I suck...) Maybe I'll post a review of it later.
* I wasted most of my vacation on NWN: Hordes of the Underdark. Not really wasted, as it's very entertaining. I'm a level 24 Ranger now!
* Still can't get Star Wars: KOTOR to work, even on this new machine. I guess I'll need an original copy. (I'll see if I can borrow David's :P)

No comments: