Sunday, May 01, 2005

INTP


The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.





Got this from Peng's blog. It's a simplified version of the Myers-Brigg personality test, which I've taken before, with the same results.

Well not really, my results sometimes vary from INTP to INFP. Each letter in the result stands for one aspect of your personality. In this case, Introverted iNtuitive Thinking/Feeling Perceiving. I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere dead even on the thinking/feeling scale. I often confuse myself, so I'm pretty sure the test would be confused as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My results are here:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/eclair/96688.html
Didn't post it on my main blog. Mapupuno na naman ng meme yung pag nagkataon!

a said...

Actually, I dislike memes. I seldom pay them notice. I like this one because I like the Myers-Brigg test, which has a solid, well-known foundation in psychology.

I think this is typical of an INTP

:p